Occupational Health Specialist - OT/PT - (Murrells Inlet/Georgetown, SC)
Company: Tidelands Health
Location: Murrells Inlet
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Responsibilities:Position Summary: The Occupational Health
Assistant will complete PAT/Post-Offer testing, PSRA (Wellness)
testing, Ergonomics Assessments and Smart Lift Monitoring.
- Perform Physical Agility Testing (PAT)/Post-Offer testing for
prospective employee partners and other affiliated individuals as
per policy; Assist with coordination of off-site testing.
- Perform PSRA in conjunction with WellExcel program.
- Supervision of assisting COTA, PTA
- Assist with Job Task Analysis updates with third party
- Perform ergonomic assessments
- Perform smart lift rounding.Performs related duties as
- Prior experience providing direct healthcare services to
- Prior experience in occupational health post offer testing
- Prior experience with isokinetic strength testing
- Must be a graduate of an accredited physical or occupational
therapy program and performed the required clinical internships
satisfactorily to perform as a PT or OT; 3-5 years of
- Licensed by the South Carolina Board of Physical Therapy (PT)
or Occupational Therapy (OT).
- American Heart Association Healthcare provider course with
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required to be initially
completed with the TH Organizational Development Office within 30
calendar days of hire date (exceptions to obtain certification from
a provider other than the TH Organizational Development Office are
approved by TH Organizational Development on a case-by-case basis).
BLS Recertification is required every two (2)
- Must be proficient in public speaking and willing to present to
- Proficient with basic PC work required including Microsoft
Outlook and Office Suite.
- Meditech experience preferred.Physical Requirements: Medium
Physical Agility Test (PAT) RatingWhile performing the duties of
this job, the employee is frequently (activity or condition exists
from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) required to stand, sit, and walk;
occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time)
to use hands, fingers; and frequently to talk or hear. The employee
must exert 20 to 35 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 15
pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10
pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
Keywords: Tidelands Health, Charleston , Occupational Health Specialist - OT/PT - (Murrells Inlet/Georgetown, SC), Healthcare , Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!