School Speech & Language Pathologist: Part-Time or Full-Time/22-23 SY (Charleston)
Company: Catapult Learning
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
Speech & Language Pathologists in South Carolina! We have a school
in Charleston in need of a part-time or full-time Speech & Language
Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is
in-person and focuses on providing intervention in the areas of
articulation, language, and fluency for diverse students in grades
K-12. The ideal candidate will effectively assess student needs,
provide high-quality speech and language therapy, and collaborate
with both school personnel and families to provide services to
Our company is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services
to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in
at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company
with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5
corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent,
Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.A current Speech &
Language Pathologist License is required for this position.
Candidates must be local to the area to be considered. To expedite
processing of your application, please include your license
information and your location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30
or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Speech therapy resources provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Individual or small group guidance counseling sessions
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
- Design and implement intervention programs which remediate
deficit speech/language skills of identified students.
- Work with school personnel and parents to design and implement
the student's intervention plan, individual service plan, or
individual student plan most appropriate to address the student's
- Offer consultation and collaboration with school staff and
parents in support of student's speech language goals.
- Act as a resource to parents, school personnel and other
caregivers in the area of speech/language development.
- Administer appropriate screening and/or diagnostic tests to
determine child's speech/language competency, if requested.
- Interpret diagnostic tests, identify strengths and weaknesses
in areas of speech/language skills, and generate reports providing
feedback to school personnel and parents.
- Serve as a member of the school's multidisciplinary team, if
- Maintain knowledge concerning all policies and procedures as
established for these services by the Company's Program Manual, the
funding source, and the individual school(s).
- Complete required paperwork in an accurate and timely
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Speech Pathologist License
- Master Degree or higher
- Experience in a school setting preferred
- Must be willing to work with various grade levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- A passion to help studentsJOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Charleston , School Speech & Language Pathologist: Part-Time or Full-Time/22-23 SY (Charleston), Healthcare , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!