Triage Medical Assistant
Company: Charleston ENT & Allergy
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionCharleston ENT & Allergy has an immediate need
for experienced and certified Medical Assistants to join our
rapidly-growing team as Triage Medical Assistant. Our Clinical Care
Connectors are our front line, interacting with patients and their
families on a daily basis, and at every stage of the process.
Triage MA's also provide real time support to not only our
patients, but also to our providers by bridging communication
between hospitals, patients and internal providers. While on the
phone, Charleston ENT & Allergy's Triage MA's are trusted with the
ultimate responsibility- ensuring excellent patient care, the key
to our continued success.Triage is open: 7 days per week from 7am
to 7pm. Full-benefits after a short waiting period.Duties include,
but are not limited to:
- Communicate directly and indirectly with the healthcare
provider in order to appropriately coordinate patient care.
- Provide patient/family with instructions as provided by their
- Communicate lab & other test results to families.
- Assist with medication refills per specific protocol.
- Communicate adjustments or changes in treatment plans to
families as instructed by physician.
- Assist providers with patient communication.
- Provide patient education as directed (content reflects
specific MA training, guidelines, care process models,
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Charleston ENT & Allergy, Charleston , Triage Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!