RN / Registered Nurse / South Carolina / Permanent / Registered Nurse Telemetry Job
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have thecareer opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest
provider of healthcareservices as a Telemetry Registered Nurse.
At Trident MedicalCenter, we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
along with some uniquebenefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity TheftProtection discounts
- Auto, Home, and LifeInsurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock PurchaseProgram (ESPP) In collaboration withthe
patient, the patients family, and other members of the health care
team,the Telemetry Registered Nurse is responsible for
assessing,evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a
treatment plan andachieving the goals of the nursing department.
You serve as a key position ofthe interdependent team, and hold
responsibility for achieving positive patientand departmental
outcomes. What you will do in thisrole:
- You will monitor cardiac and other critical vital signs and
detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of
life-threatening or emergency situations.
- You will respond to Code Blue within the facility and initiate
protocol, special procedures and cardiac monitoring.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening,
preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging
or testing and admissions.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients records including posting
tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies.
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may
include phone triage when needed).
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing:
Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you
practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red
Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is
- Prior acute care Registered Nurse experience preferred For more
than 40 years TridentMedical Center has proudly served patients and
families in Berkeley,Charleston and Dorchester Counties in
beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a 320+ bedmajor
medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services
andspecialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II
The hospitals specialty services include:
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for RoboticSurgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the regionsonly outpatient
burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
TridentMedical Center offers critical care services and
24/7Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is
a five-starrecipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical
care and patient safetyoutcomes according to a study released by
Healthgrades , the leading onlineresource for comprehensive
information about physicians and hospitals. Thisachievement is part
of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019Report to
HCA Healthcare,the parent company of Trident MedicalCenter, has
been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company byEthisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
andother uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization thatinvests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Medical SurgicalOncology RN opening.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar inpatient care!
We are an equal opportunity employerand value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
Keywords: HCA., Charleston , RN / Registered Nurse / South Carolina / Permanent / Registered Nurse Telemetry Job, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!