Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Anglin Consulting Group
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Anglin Consulting Group helps our clients augment their existing
in-house capabilities and deliver expert counsel to keep them
efficient and relevant in today's dynamic marketplace. Our team
delivers flexible support programs designed to drive measurable
results in a broad range of areas. Based in Washington, DC, Anglin
Consulting Group is an 8(a), economically disadvantaged
woman-owned, service-disabled-owned and HUBZone small business.
A career at Anglin Consulting Group means you're able to put your
expertise, credentials, and talents to great use within prominent
public and private establishments while also enjoying the
excitement in working with a variety of organizations
simultaneously. Contribute independently and collaboratively
alongside our amazing team of doers and thinkers. At Anglin
Consulting Group, we're continually striving to take client
organizations one step further. Anglin Consulting Group is small
enough to offer a family atmosphere yet large enough to deliver a
highly competitive compensation package. We hire and retain the
best in the industry, offering exceptional benefits that protect
the well-being of our employees, their spouses and domestic
partners, and their families.
Anglin Consulting Group maintains a corporate commitment to attract
and retain high quality personnel. By growing our company one
employee at a time, recruiting the best and the brightest is vital
to our continued success. We strive to provide a well-trained work
force for every engagement.
Anglin Consulting Group is looking to hire a Full-time Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) to support the Veterans Affairs Outpatient
Clinic in Charleston, SC. Duties include:
- Implements patients' plan of care as directed by the RN,
reporting information and findings to the RN, and offering
suggestions for revision of the plan of care as appropriate.
- Performs routine sterile and non-sterile treatments and other
treatments identified by Unit/Hospital policy
- Reports/records/documents information in designated areas of
the medical record or via computerized systems, according to
- Maintains a safe and orderly patient/unit environment.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of unit
- Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
- Exemplifies Patient Experience service standards and Spirit
values, and actively participates in Patient Safety standards
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities that are appropriate
to the position and area. The above responsibilities are a general
description of the level and nature of the work assigned to this
classification and are not to be considered as all-inclusive.
Education & Experience
- CNA licensure from any state, District of Columbia, the
Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United
- Two (2) years minimum experience working in skill and (must
have worked within the last six months in skill set).
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) from by the
American Heart Association.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate from by the American Heart
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and
- Flexible and able to make quick accommodations to schedule
changes as well as process changes and to travel with limited
- Computer skills/experience. Working knowledge of MS Office
- Organized and able to multitask; prioritizes based on protocol
and visit parameters.
- Consistent preparedness for specific visits requirements as
well as equipment and additional supplies for potential trouble
shooting at the visit.
Additional information Have a question you'd like to ask? Follow us
on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/AnglinConsulting.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AnglinCG.
Anglin Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is
committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
Keywords: Anglin Consulting Group, Charleston , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!