Physical Therapist, Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA is currently seeking an
experienced Physical Therapist, PT, for a per-diem opportunity
performing home health visits for our MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA
office located in Myrtle Beach, SC. This office services adult and
geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout
Horry County and Georgetown County.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist
As a home care Physical Therapist, you will be an integral member
of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides
rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them
the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at
Responsibilities for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the
mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and
appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles,
balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety, and independent
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- A current South Carolina Physical Therapist - PT
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical
Therapist - PT.
- Graduation from a program approved by the American Physical
Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the American Medical Association, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA believes that our employees are our
- To learn more about benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
MUSC Health has partnered with a leading national provider of
comprehensive home health care-BAYADA Home Health Care-to deliver
high-quality, short-term care to adults recovering at home after an
illness, injury, or surgery, or to manage a chronic condition.
BAYADA, which brings more than 40 years of home health expertise to
our community, enhances the quality services that our patients have
come to expect from MUSC. Together as MUSC Health at Home by
BAYADA, we are dedicated to safely transitioning patients from the
hospital and keeping them safe at home, where they want to be. MUSC
Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Charleston , Physical Therapist, Home Health, Healthcare , Georgetown, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!