Cardiothoracic Surgeon needed in Charleston, SC
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Summary:Leading Heart Program in Charleston is seeking a
Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join its award-winning Cardiovascular
- Board Certified and/or Eligible candidates with experience in
routine heart surgery procedures, thoracic procedures, valve
(including TAVR and mitral)
- Expected call schedule of 1:2-3
- Current volume of over 200 hearts per year, with 2022 YTD case
growth vs. 2021 outpacing population growth.
- Eligible candidates: please submit current case mix, volume,
STS data with application
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision
insurance, 401k with match, PTO, and more
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
About Trident Health System:
- Trident Health System is a 437-bed two hospital tertiary-care
system comprised of Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical
Center. Trident's cardiology team also receives patients from
sister facility in the HCA Charleston market, Colleton Medical
Center, in Walterboro, SC.
- The CV program earned two consecutive year 3-star STS ratings
in 2020 and 2021.
- Trident Medical Center is a 321-bed major medical center with a
Level II Trauma Center and 24/7 intensive care coverage.
- Designated a Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center, seeking
Comprehensive Stroke Designation
- Award-winning Heart Center; the South Carolina Institute for
Robotic Surgery; the Trident Breast Care Center; and the Joseph M.
Still Burn Clinic\
- Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist
- Proudly serving patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston
and Dorchester Counties for more than 40 years
About the Opportunity:
- Current practice works with multiple Cardiology groups with
strong mix of Interventionalists, medical cardiologists and some of
the leading EP and CHF specialists in the region.
- 2022 annualized caseload: 200+ CABG's, 60+ surgical valves, 50
- CV Surgery infrastructure includes:
- 2 CVOR's with dedicated CV Anesthesia
- 3 PA's covering inpatient, office and surgical work
An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions.
Charleston, South Carolina has earned national and international
recognition of distinction in economic development, access to
global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial
opportunity. Access to coastal waters and beaches is an added perk
to this gorgeous city!
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Charleston , Cardiothoracic Surgeon needed in Charleston, SC, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!