Med Surg RN (RN )
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Charleston,
South Carolina. At National Staffing Solutions, we have the
privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare
professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing
healthcare services across the U.S. every day. It is our passion,
drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in
assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in
solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.We're
currently seeking a Med Surg RN to join our amazing team.Details of
the Med Surg RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 01/30/2023
- Salary: $1816.56 - $2125.62 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Med Surg RN:
- Conduct an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the
data collection based on the adult or elderly patient's immediate
condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility's
policies, procedures or protocols.
- Develop a plan of care that is individualized for the adult or
elderly patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the
- Perform appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an
accurate and timely manner.Qualifications for the Med Surg RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Med Surg.
- Current BLS/BCLS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Med Surg RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Charleston , Med Surg RN (RN ), Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!