Transplant Dietitian- Charleston, SC
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Take a look for yourself at the !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafes to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job Summary
We are seeking a Clinical Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care medical center in Charleston, SC.
* Maintain responsibility for comprehensive nutrition assessments and reassessments, intervention including nutrition support, education, and counseling of inpatient and outpatient populations per the Nutrition Care Process model
* Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work well with physicians, nursing, occupational and speech therapists, and other ancillary staff
* Provide coverage for other dietitians as needed, including rotation through the weekend, holiday, and on-call schedule
* Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
* Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
* Serve as a preceptor for dietetic interns
* Strong time management and organizational skills are required to be successful in this position Qualifications:
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Morrison Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace.Req ID: 1180448
Keywords: Compass Group, Charleston , Transplant Dietitian- Charleston, SC, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
here to apply!