Posted on: May 25, 2023
Looking for a new career opportunity in South Carolina? My
esteemed client recently opened a Oral Surgeon opportunity at their
established practice.--Oral Surgeon Benefits:
- Minimum daily guarantee along with production-based
- Full control over treatment plan.
- Full benefits package which includes large Sign On Bonus,
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full time
- Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for License & Continuing EducationOral Surgeon
- Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care
during patient consultations.
- Repair decayed and broken teeth through restoration techniques,
potentially extract teeth, and restore edentulous areas.
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the
state dental board rules and regulations.
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in
all areas of patient treatment.Oral Surgeon Qualifications:
- DDS or DMD degree
- Oral Surgeon certification
- Previous experience preferred, but more than willing to bring
on those recent/soon to be college graduates.For additional--
information please contact Merranda Switzer at 605-601-5261 or via
email at email@example.comAll qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Charleston , Oral Surgeon, Healthcare , Georgetown, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...