Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Infusion - $30-41 per hour
Company: HCA South Atlantic Division
Posted on: May 27, 2023
HCA South Atlantic Division is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Infusion for a nursing job in Charleston, South Carolina. Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Infusion
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: No WeekendsDescription
IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that invests in you
as a(an) Infusion RN? At Trident Medical Center, you come first.
HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to
support our incredible team members over the course of three
years.BenefitsTrident Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location. You contribute to our success. Every
role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the
opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated
Infusion RN like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsUnder general supervision the Infusion RN staff nurse
provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies and procedures of Trident Health System. In collaboration
with the patient, the patient's family and other members of the
health care team, the clinical RN assesses, plans, implements,
evaluates, and coordinates treatment plans. Retrieve blood products
and pharmaceuticals from pharmacy. Billing and ensure inventory are
sufficient.What you will do in this role:
- Perform effectively and efficiently all the procedures in the
- Responsible for cleaning, maintenance, and storage of
equipment, with inspection to assure its readiness for use
(sterilized or clean).
- Make notes or dictate notes of patient's daily progress.
- Capable of assisting in other areas of department when need
- Must be proficient in operating a computer and operating
specific applications such as MediTec and MOSAIQ.
- Schedule and coordinate patient appointments
- Participant in patient teaching.
- Participate in facilitating community events and support
Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of
South Carolina.BLS upon hire - American Heart Association or
American Red Cross.Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certification by ONS.
This certification course should be completed with 3 months of date
of hire.Education: Graduate of an NLN accredited school of
nursing.Experience: Experience in Oncology or an Infusion
Suite.This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).Trident Health is a
445-bed HCA Healthcare hospital system comprised of two acute care
hospitals - Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center -
and three freestanding emergency departments - Brighton Park
Emergency, Moncks Corner Medical Center and Centre Pointe
Emergency. We provide care to nearly 375,000 South Carolina Low
country residents each year. Every day Trident Health's more than
2,600 employees, more than 500 physicians and more than 130
volunteers are dedicated to fulfilling our mission."Good people
beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare
Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Infusion
RN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.HCA South Atlantic Healthcare Job ID .
Posted job title: Infusion RN Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
Keywords: HCA South Atlantic Division, Charleston , Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Infusion - $30-41 per hour, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...