Respiratory Therapist - RRT/CRT
Company: Piedmont Healthcare
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Competitive Sign On Bonus Piedmont Healthcare has immediate
openings across Georgia in 15 hospitals and more than 600 urgent
care, quick care and physician practice locations. Piedmont's
promise is to make a positive difference in every life we touch.
Founded in 1905, Piedmont Healthcare is a private, not-for-profit
organization with more than 23,000 employees providing safe,
convenient and high-quality care. Are you looking to grow your
career with an Award-winning Healthcare System? Come join the
Piedmont Family. JOB PURPOSE: Performing patient assessments,
general respiratory care procedures and protocols, critical care
procedures in adult care areas, blood gas analysis, maintenance and
management of all equipment and patient education. KEY
- Performs basic patient assessments.
- Performs advanced patient assessments.
- Ensures documentation.
- Administers medication.
- Proficient in arterial blood gas/co-oximetry, interpreting and
reporting of results.
- Inserts, maintains, and documents arterial lines per
- Ensures basic airway management and clearance.
- Ensures advanced airway management and clearance.
- Initiates, monitors and manages invasive mechanical
- Initiates, monitors and manages non-invasive positive pressure
- Performs special procedures.
- Safeguards patient care equipment and maintains fiscal
- Contributes to quality and outcomes.
- Functions as preceptorJob Qualification MINIMUM EDUCATION
REQUIRED: Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy SciencesMINIMUM
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: None.MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
BY LAW: Credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care as
a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) and Licensed by the State
of Georgia under the Composite State Board of Medical
Examiners.ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Current certifications in
BCLS, ACLS. Must be actively practicing and maintaining all
required competencies. One (1) year of experience in performing
professional respiratory duties preferred.IND123
Keywords: Piedmont Healthcare, Charleston , Respiratory Therapist - RRT/CRT, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!