Fine Dining Server Assistant
Company: Bishop Gadsden
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Bishop Gadsden Retirement Community is seeking fine dining Server
Assistants to assist in the service of meals to our resident
customers in our fine dining option, Winningham Court. We currently
offer part-time opportunities.
- Deliver and properly serve meals.
- Assist in all table maintenance throughout the meal.
- Clear, pre-bus and reset all tables according to standards
after completion of each meal
- Prepare and serve coffee, tea, and other beverages as requested
by server or resident
- Participate in catering services as necessary
- Perform all duties assigned in an effective, timely and
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct exhibiting a
respectful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- At least sixteen (16) years of age
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally
- Ability to comprehend numbers, calculate and perform data
- Interpersonal skills are necessary for exchanging information
as well as maintaining a courteous relationship with the residents,
families, visitors and employees.
- Adhere to attendance and scheduling requirements
- Ability to lift and/or carry weights of up to 50 pounds (
Who We Are!
Founded in 1850, Bishop Gadsden is a not-for-profit, faith based
retirement community, affiliated with the Episcopal Church. Bishop
Gadsden is known as the Southeast's leading life care retirement
community and is located on 134 acres of lush marshlands and
majestic oaks on James Island, just 10 minutes from downtown
Charleston. Nationally recognized for its architectural design and
high quality programs and services, Bishop Gadsden offers residents
the amenities, support, and freedom to live truly extraordinary
lives. It offers its team members a beautiful work environment, top
pay, great benefits, and a community-minded atmosphere.--
The successful candidate will enjoy a wide range of part time
benefits offered at Bishop Gadsden such as: 401(k) Matching
Retirement Plan, Wellness Programs and Facilities, Dental/Vision
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, community caf-- discounts
and other great benefits.
Keywords: Bishop Gadsden, Charleston , Fine Dining Server Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!