Assistant Store Manager
Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 16, 2022
*Tuesday - Saturday Schedule Availability* Does this position
interest you? You should apply even if you don't match every single
requirement! We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus
of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more. We'll help
you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let
us be the best place you'll ever work. The Assistant Store Manager
provides leadership and direction to front line associates to
ensure that our customers have a memorable experience. This
professional leads operations for an individual retail location,
including assigned associates, cash management, inventory control,
loss prevention, safety, store appearance and more. What You'll
- Competitive weekly base pay and bonus opportunities.
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and
legal needs - What You'll Do
- Motivate and lead activities of associates, ensuring the
highest possible productivity and world class customer service;
Provide appropriate associate cross-training for operational
- Provide world class customer service by responding quickly to
customer complaints/warranty issues and process casualty
- Manage work order assignments and routing of mobile jobs;
Ensure that procedures are followed, vehicles are loaded, and are
in transit in a timely manner.
- Train associates on installation techniques and procedures,
vehicle and equipment maintenance, required documentation and
internal technology platforms.
- Monitor productivity, inventory and cleanliness to ensure that
quality standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued
by OSHA and other federal, state, and local regulatory
- All other duties as assigned. What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent OR 3-5 years of
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 1+ year of supervisory/leadership/key holder experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail or service center
environments; automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and
general office equipment.
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods. Your Rights: To review and consider your
application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To
understand what is collected and why, carefully review the
Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your online application.
We value our diverse workforce and we're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We don't discriminate based on any
characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Upon
request and consistent with applicable laws, we'll provide
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need
assistance in the application/hiring process. Notification to
Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and will not pay
commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-party
recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and approval from
Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific requisition, we
will not approve payment to any third party for hires made.
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Charleston , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!