Company: Duvall Catering & Events
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Pastry Cook responsibilities include preparing quality
pastry items such as breakfast items, plated and displayed
desserts, pastry cream, mousses, select artisan breads, sauces,
cakes, and special request custom items. What You Will Be
- Following, prioritizing, and executing duties on daily
- Verifying all food is properly prepared and handled
- Maintain sanitation, safety and orderliness of all equipment,
supplies, and utensils within work area.
- Prepare all menu items following recipes and yield guides
What's In It For You
- Duvall Catering & Events is a well-established catering firm
with over 40 years in the industry.
- You will gain valuable experience working under a talented,
respected and passionate team
- The ability to work for an organization that is passionate
about providing fresh innovative cuisine, beautiful presentations,
and impeccable service.
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance and a 401K plan
What You Need to Bring: The successful candidate is eager to work
with a positive attitude, people-oriented approach and great
organizational skills. He/she will have:
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in the pastry industry is
- Ability to work approximately 20-30 hours per week
- Can follow directions and execute job tasks to Chef's
- Self-motivated to work under pressure with high volume
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health
regulations in an organized work area
- Able to work efficiently with strong attention to details
- Understanding of food and pastry field as it applies to
catering is preferred
- Understanding of baking fundamentals, culinary terminology,
nutrition, sanitation, and safety.
Keywords: Duvall Catering & Events, Charleston , Pastry Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!