Executive Housekeeper - Home2 Suites Charelston/Daniel Island
Posted on: June 24, 2022
A Housekeeping Manager is responsible for managing daily
Housekeeping operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver
outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I
be doing?As a Housekeeping Manager, you would be responsible for
managing daily Housekeeping operations in the hotel's continuing
effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial
profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage daily Housekeeping operations to include, but not
limited to, maintaining cleanliness, service and product quality
standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and
- Ensure rooms are clean and available to guests in a timely and
- Manage daily systems use and management, cost controls and
overall profitability, systems use and management, budgeting and
forecasting, department management, policy and procedure
implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to
include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting
counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and
- Oversee and conduct room inspections
- Recruit, interview and train team membersWhat are we looking
for?Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?Hilton is
the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector
from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay
suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has
offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its . Our vision "to fill the earth with the
light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create
remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And,
our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton, Charleston , Executive Housekeeper - Home2 Suites Charelston/Daniel Island, Hospitality & Tourism , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!