Housekeeper/Room Attendant - Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston Airport
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: June 24, 2022
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and
responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to
deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. What
will I be doing?As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for
cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the
hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to,
making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and
- Perform guest turn down service, as neededWhat are we looking
for?Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?Hilton is
the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector
from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay
suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has
offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its . Our vision "to fill the earth with the
light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create
remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And,
our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton, Charleston , Housekeeper/Room Attendant - Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!