- High School graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience of one-year a plus.
- Able to communicate well both verbally and written.
- Reading and counting is essential.
- Computer efficient in both Excel and Word is preferred.
- Must be able to coach council and develop employees through basic
skills and supervision.
- Must be able to motivate by example either on the production
floor or, in a classroom environment.
- Needs to have an aptitude to promote minimum levels of skills and
abilities that would create a positive outcome, in a hot or
challenging work environment.
- Able to establish and maintain a safe working environment
according to OSHA regulations, that would protect Service
- Ability to follow directions, perform tasks with attention to
detail, speed accuracy, and follow-through.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work well as part of a team, set up and ensure
workstations are organized with designated supplies and
- Ensure supplies and equipment as needed during the shift are
- To report any faulty equipment, linen shortages, maintenance
needs, safely hazards and other problems immediately to appropriate
- Ensure work areas for the next shift as stocked.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs throughout the day.
- Successfully complete the training / certification process for
Salamander Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All
aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence,
performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law. Salamander is a
drug-free workplace and participant in E-Verify.