Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Housekeeper - Multifamily Housing
Do you have a great eye for detail? Do you enjoy creating a clean
and welcoming environment for others?
Our Housekeepers are essential team members that maintain the
overall appeal of our apartment community. They ensure the
cleanliness of all common areas for our current and future
This is a great opportunity for those with general janitorial or
cleaning experience to build a long lasting career as a Housekeeper
with Fairfield Residential. Our residents will enjoy your friendly
personality as you diligently work to make their home a beautiful
place to live.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Work independently to clean all common areas, including but not
limited to, workout areas, pool(s), laundry facilities, leasing
office, elevators, clubhouse, mailroom, and public restrooms.
- This position teams up with the Maintenance team and clean
vacant apartments in preparation for new resident move-ins.
- Daily property walks keeping the property looking clean and
- Update the Service Manager with status of work and communicate
any potential liabilities.
- Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and
compliance expectations are met.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
evenings and holidays.
What you can bring to the role:
- General janitorial or cleaning experience.
- Attention to detail and commitment to our customer. Our
residents will take notice and appreciate your detail on a daily
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not
limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
At Fairfield, we are proud to be a leader in the multifamily
housing industry. We are passionate about creating exceptional and
luxurious apartment living. Among the most experienced multifamily
companies, Fairfield has developed and acquired over 975
communities since 1985. We are an award-winning company that
proudly employs over 1,300 associates who are dedicated to serving
our customers at our apartment communities located in over 30
We have a great opportunity for you to work side by side with our
passionate, bright and highly experienced professionals in the
Multifamily Housing industry.
Why consider us?
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- Careers are made at Fairfield- We are committed to developing
our staff through our robust in-person, online and social training.
Promotions from within are encouraged.
- Environmentally Aware- Fairfield leads the industry through our
Living Green Program and our LEED Certified communities.
- Award Winning- Fairfield is recognized for our customer
service, training and professionalism.
- Cutting Edge Technology- Fairfield utilizes innovative property
leasing and accounting software that maximizes productivity.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Charleston , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!