Concierge (Charleston, SC)
Company: Paladin Consulting, Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -Concierge -to join our team working onsite at our
client's office located in Charleston, SC. -We work with companies
that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and
advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the
family.Job Title: -ConciergeWork Location: -Charleston, SCDuration:
3 month contract with option to extend -Education/Experience
Required: -A minimum of 0-1 year Front Desk, Concierge, customer
service or other hospitality experience is preferred. -Hours:
7:30-4:30pm -Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Provides personal services to employees and guests such as
arrangement of transportation & travel arrangements, office
wayfinding, lobby appearance management, visitor volume tracking &
reporting, reception services, visitor refreshments, storytelling &
campus tours, meal & activity reservations, guest & administrative
support (preparation of meeting materials), shipping, coordinate
car detailing & on-site car refueling, laundry & dry cleaning
services, gift & package orders and other services as needed.
- Displays a warm friendly, professional greeting to all those
entering the property. Answers telephone in friendly, professional
- Maintains accurate records of service requests and status.
Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their
- Responds promptly with accurate and thorough information
according to the specific request.
- Arranges and confirms recreational, dining, and/or business
activities. Maintains a file of services including transportation
sources, accommodations, and referral contacts.
- Serves as point-of-contact for the facilities team as
representative of the Workplace Concierge team.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the
- Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient
- Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate
notifications in accordance with operating procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.Skills & Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree or professional
hospitality accreditations preferred.
- Prior Customer Service experience required.
- A minimum of 0-1 year Front Desk, Concierge, customer service
or other hospitality experience is preferred. -
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short
correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people.
- Warm and engaging demeanor. Ability to assess circumstances,
empathize and offer help. -
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages. -
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills. -
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, handheld
mobile technologies and applications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work flexible work schedules based on office
- Physical ability to assist. Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Highly adaptable and
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational,
hospitality and business-related information.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision. -For
more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at
Keywords: Paladin Consulting, Inc, Charleston , Concierge (Charleston, SC), Hospitality & Tourism , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...