Retail Reset Merchandiser - FT
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Acosta is currently seeking motivated and career-minded candidates
to join its national network of retail merchandisers. We owe our
continued success to the hard working, intelligent and innovative
people who implement our retail programs every day.The Mandate
Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for effectively working
in teams to perform reset and remodel work including, but not
limited to, reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item
placement, void corrections, and special merchandising
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong
attention to detail, and works well in a team situation. They must
possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication
skills and the ability to build relationships with business
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and
remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
- Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing
new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing
shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and
plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack-outs, restocks and
reorders as necessary.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with Mandate Market
Manager/ Area Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web-based applications to
indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments,
accept work assignments, receive work documentation and
information, record work starting and completion times, mileage,
expenses, attendance, and complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard
- Reliable transportation. Travel may be required.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Computer access with printer/Internet/email.
- Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld
- Willing and able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making
and leadership skills. Able to read and communicate effectively
with others and build relationships.
- Must be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder and
utilize basic tools.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validatingthe ability to work in the
United States for all job candidates. If you want more information
on what this entails and your rights as a job
applicant,pleaseusethe link providedto accessinformation onouruse
of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources
Work State US-SC-Charleston - US-SC-Goose Creek - US-NC-Charlotte -
US-TN-Nashville - US-NC-Ocean Isle Beach
Job ID 2023-224826
Work City Charleston
PCN Sourcing Req
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 29412
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +
Job Code AS07
Keywords: Acosta, Charleston , Retail Reset Merchandiser - FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!