Company: Belmond Charleston Place
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Ideal candidate will maintain the cleanliness and hygiene standards of the Health Club and Spa facilities. Assist with daily maintenance of club, pool and spa. Applicant must be flexible to work weekends and holidays. Professional housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred.
The Spa at Belmond Charleston Place offers a full range of services to relax and unwind. Facials, pedicures, manicures, a full range of exotic body scrubs and wraps, hot stone therapy and aromatherapy, Swedish, deep tissue, reflexology and pregnancy massages are all available. After a little pampering, guests can lounge by the horizon-edge salt-water swimming pool with its retractable glass roof, which guarantees the best weather, rain or shine.
- Clean and disinfect ladies' and men's locker rooms, saunas and steam rooms.
- Clean around pool and patio area.
- Wet mop and clean all floors.
- Clean all furniture in the following areas: treatment rooms, pool, patio, fitness center, reception and relaxation.
- Dust and polish shelves and glass.
- Make iced tea and ice water; replenish throughout the day in the Relaxation Room.
- Retrieve and dispose of laundry.
- Fold towels and robes; distribute throughout the Spa.
- Clean all treatment rooms by wet mopping floors, dusting, and polishing furniture and re-stocking cupboards as directed.
- Clean and maintain cleanliness of fitness center throughout the day. Replenish towels, water, and remove garbage.
- Scrub clean wet room's floors, walls and bed several times a week as assigned.
- Regularly attend and participate in spa staff monthly meetings.
- Maintain proper levels of supplies to perform duties.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel features/services, outlets, hours of operation, etc.
- Achieve objectives through direction and delegation.
- Observe standards for the department in image, appearance, and grooming; properly represent the company and the profession to outside organizations and the community.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all guest and general hotel information.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
Ability to communicate in English both in writing and verbally with hotel guests, suppliers, and employees to their understanding. Must be able to understand and follow directions. Ability to operate equipment and machinery. Must be a team player. Ability to provide friendly, efficient and courteous service to guests. Ability to be organized, self-motivated and work well with others. Strong positive attitude. Knowledge of hotel property and operating hours of each guest service area. Ability to provide legible communication. Availability to work flexible shifts, weekends & holidays. Ability to complete work in a timely, accurate and thorough manner. Ability to work effectively and relate well with senior management, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the hotel. Understanding of the luxury hotel environment. Additional foreign language skills a plus.
Belmond Charleston Place provides a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance. You are eligible for the majority of these plans after 60 days of full-time employment. The effective date will be the first of the month following your 60th day worked. We also offer 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and holidays, as well as tuition assistance.
Keywords: Belmond Charleston Place, Charleston , Spa Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!