Company: South Atlantic Division
Posted on: January 17, 2020
DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000
people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to
creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that
exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables
caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives
colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most
importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to
something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and
more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What
matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving
people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to
raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits
to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in
several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can
even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs.
Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex
spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate
in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues.
We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in
our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious
Recruiter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential
While this is a work from home position, this individual will need
to be located within our South Atlantic Division market. As a
Recruiter, you will participate in a full range of activities
around the selection of candidates for HCA Healthcare's South
Atlantic Division. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
requisition data management, job postings, candidate identification
and selection, and job offers.
You will be responsible for some or all of the following under
direction of Regional Director of Recruiting , Recruiting Manager,
Senior Recruiter or Lead Recruiter:
- Performs recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied
health or other assigned lines of business.
- Collects and processes requisitions to fill new or vacant
- Conducts strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify
expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates.
Creates a communication plan that promotes partnership for
acquiring the necessary talent. Has business and financial acumen
to understand and tailor activities to meet the business' overall
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing
advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and
active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging
technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant
positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals,
screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or
via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including,
but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment
- Conducts strategic recruitment activities including attending /
coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special
events. Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional
- Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant
tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well
as federal and state employment laws.
- With approval of the Regional Director of Recruiting
strategically utilizes staffing agencies and external search firms.
Serves as liaison between hiring managers and staffing agencies /
- Advises hiring managers and facilitates/participates in
selection decision-making meetings.
- Develops and recommends job offer details to hiring managers,
including experience ratings and research on internal equity.
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience is required.
- Healthcare Recruiter experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Significant and direct experience in recruiting may be
considered in lieu of college degree requirement.
- Requires a broad range of experience with recruiting multiple
skill sets and job functions.
- Requires familiarity with applicant tracking systems;
experience with Taleo preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who works well under
- Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability to
multi-task and manage a high volume of requisitions.
- Requires superb communications skills, both verbal and
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office
suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Works in an office environment and/or from a home office.
- Typical work hours can vary depending on workload and hiring
- Some travel may be required.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from
one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: South Atlantic Division, Charleston , Recruiter, Human Resources , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!