Human Resources Coordinator
Company: South Carolina Federal Credit Union
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: November 19, 2021
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Human
Resources Coordinator to join our team of outstanding professionals
in North Charleston, SC.Duties include but are not limited to:
- Service the HR Helpdesk telephone and email and respond
accurately and promptly to inquiries.
- Responsible for the preparation of New Employee
- Assist with onboarding new employees.
- Administer eVerify requirements accurately and timely.
- Manage employee badges and coordinate access control with the
- Manage the Brandwear Program.
- Process terminated employees and administer exit surveys.
- Ensure required state and federal workplace posters are
displayed on the HR physical and electronic boards.
- Track department expenses, assist in preparing the annual
budget proposal, and reconcile department credit cards timely.
- Ensure preparation and timely distribution of various HR
reports monthly or as needed.
- Assist with the maintenance and compliance of the Record
- Administer the Education Assistance Program.
- Administer and format job descriptions.
- Administer drug testing program.
- Perform administrative task associated with wellness
initiatives, to include gym reimbursements.
- Support Employee Life Cycle Surveys; distribute employee
surveys results to team and applicable management.
- Serve as the HR Intranet Administrator and manage HR
- Seek and coordinate onsite food trucks/vendors.
- Responsible for the procuring and delivery of various employee
gift and bereavement items.
- Responsible for the coordination and distribution of
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining department
- Responsible for retrieval and distribution of the HR
department's interoffice mail.
- Actively participate in internal and external audits and
provide all requested deliverables timely.
- Ensure desk procedures and job aids pertaining to areas of
responsibilities are up-to-date and compliant.
- Perform various tasks such as creating communications,
maintaining employee documentation/files, copying, scanning,
scheduling meetings, coordinating equipment maintenance, and
arranging visitor badges.
- Provide support for Human Resources activities and events.
- Provide support to other Human Resources team members as
needed.Minimum requirements include:
- Possess an Associate's Degree or two years of college or
equivalent work experience.
- Possess two year of similar or related experience performing
administrative or coordinator type duties.
- Possess direct work experience communicating professionally and
effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Possess ability to maintain confidentiality and to handle
sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Possess demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to
work cooperatively with others at all levels.
- Possess demonstrated ability to provide superior service and
build and maintain relationships.
- Possess demonstrated ability to successfully perform duties
with a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess the ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize
- Possess direct work experience taking initiative without being
- Possess demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze complex
information and make solid decisions with exceptional
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office products including
Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat and
various internet browsers.
- Possess direct work experience performing intermediate
mathematical skills.NOTE: Relevant military experience is
considered for veterans and transitioning service members.Equal
Keywords: South Carolina Federal Credit Union, Charleston , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!