Manager, IT Change Management
Posted on: December 6, 2019
At Blackbaud, we're here to help good take over. We lead uniquely
at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing
cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that
empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We
serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits,
higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare
organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations,
foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who
support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision
is to power an Ecosystem of Good-- that builds a better world. Our
customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and
we're inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources,
deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their
About the role:
Infrastructure Engineering & Cloud Operations (IECO) is
transforming into a best-in-class cloud-ready organization
optimized for our modern cloud solutions. We're doubling down on
quality and process, and ramping up our automation capabilities, to
deliver the highly scalable, reliable, secure and performant
platform that will delight our customers. As a Manager of Change
Managementin Infrastructure Engineering & Cloud Operations, you'll
focus on quality and process to ensure all software, firmware and
hardware deployments are planned, validated and released with
reliability, scalability, supportability and security across our
cloud based and physical environments. You'll evolve the change
process by innovating automated methods of discovering, logging and
delivering change while reducing risks and improving stability.
And, you'll relentlessly pursue opportunities to advance our
operational effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the ITIL execution of Change Management within our IECO
- Cultivate a diverse, high-performing team that develops,
recognizes and retains the best people and challenges them to
advance their technical and engineering skills to meet the demands
of rapidly evolving technologies and to transition from physical to
cloud based infrastructure.
- Direct daily 24/7 operations of the team; enforcing priorities,
monitoring and analyzing operational effectiveness metrics and
ensuring problems are identified and solved quickly and
- Oversee the production pipeline and ensure deployments minimize
downtime to end users and customers
- Works collaboratively with technology teams involved in the
release process to ensure compliance with defined SLA's.
- Define and implement global, corporate measures of change
management performance, producing and presenting regular management
analysis and reports.
- Consolidate and harmonize global change management process in
assurance of consistent execution across varied teams, offices and
- Evolve the change process by innovating automated methods for
ways of discovering, logging and delivering change while reducing
risks and improving stability.
- Effectively collaborate in vendor engagements to expand our
workforce capacity as needed.
- Foster a culture that leverages metrics to make informed
decisions and guide change.
What we'll want you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
Information Technology or equivalent related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Change Management leadership supporting
large and complex 24x7 environments
- Minimum of 3 years in the implementation of cloud technologies
- Experience establishing and managing vendor relationships
- Experience working with large and geographically distributed
- Practical experience with ITIL required; lean and agile
- Available on a 24x7x365 basis when needed for production
impacting incidents or key customer events
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive
salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K
match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities
to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs
like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for
Diversity 2019, Forbes America's Best Midsize Employer 2019, and
AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are
rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on
teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous
company culture, encouraging open, collaborative working
environments in all of our offices around the world, including;
North America, Australia, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies
to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in
Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn
Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin,
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental
disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by
federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Blackbaud, Charleston , Manager, IT Change Management, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!