Senior / Expert Java Developer - Remote, Full Time
Company: FullStack Labs
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Senior / Expert Java Developer - Remote, Full Time Are you an
experienced software engineer with deep experience in building and
shipping amazing products? Do you have high standards when it comes
to code quality and user experiences? Are you the best developer on
your team? Are you ready to work alongside the best engineers in
the world for name-brand, industry leading companies? Do you want
to work in a positive, uplifting work environment, for a company
with a 4.5 star rating on GlassDoor? Is a competitive compensation
and benefits package important to you?-- Join FullStack Labs as we
revolutionize the software consulting industry, and execute on our
mission to rid the world of ugly, outdated, buggy software. As an
engineer at FullStack Labs you will help our incredible clients
achieve their technical goals in one of two ways: 1) Team
Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our
client's team and work alongside their existing engineers on a
daily basis. 2) Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs
development team to build and ship greenfield applications for our
clients. What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years of professional software development experience. 8+
years preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of professional experience working with Java.
- Experience at least with one of the following technologies is
required: Java Spring Boot, Azure, DevOps & API design and
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is
a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you
and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to
the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and
dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your
team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a
commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues
and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and
delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You're passionate about software development...it's not just
your career, it's your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn
new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker
with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in
the office with your colleagues.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Ability to be productive working remotely (#LI-Remote) What
You'll Be Doing:
- Work as part of a small team to build applications for
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent quality Java
applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that
provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate with third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React
Native developers, a project manager, a QA professional, and a
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint
retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google
- Be part of a community of React Native developers that share
knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process.
- 401k w/ 4% match.
- PTO banking.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus. Wrapping it All Up Being a software
consultant is a fun, challenging, and rewarding career choice for
developers. Your contributions are highly valued by clients, and
the work you do often has a direct and significant impact on
client's businesses. You will have the chance to work on a variety
of projects for our incredible clients, which will help you quickly
improve as a consultant and software developer. You will get to
work with modern languages and frameworks alongside some of the
best developers in the world. So if you have the desire to be a
part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software
development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software
development and consulting, please apply. #LI-Remote
Keywords: FullStack Labs, Charleston , Senior / Expert Java Developer - Remote, Full Time, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!