Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead / Software Architect
Company: FullStack Labs
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead / Software Architect -
Remote, Full Time Are you an experienced software engineer with
deep experience in building and shipping amazing products? Do you
have high standards when it comes to code quality and user
experiences? Are you the best developer on your team? Are you ready
to work alongside the best engineers in the world for name-brand,
industry leading companies? Do you want to work in a positive,
uplifting work environment, for a company with a 4.5 star rating on
GlassDoor? Is a competitive compensation and benefits package
important to you?-- Join FullStack Labs as we revolutionize the
software consulting industry, and execute on our mission to rid the
world of ugly, outdated, buggy software. As an engineer at
FullStack Labs you will help our incredible clients achieve their
technical goals in one of two ways: 1) Team Augmentation: You will
integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work
alongside their existing engineers on a daily basis. 2) Design &
Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs development team to build
and ship greenfield applications for our clients. A Software
Architect (SA) is a highly-experienced individual with the ability
to develop software across the full stack in a variety of focus
areas. An SA is capable of designing and engineering a complex
software system. They demonstrate ownership of multiple projects,
ensuring that the teams they support are successful in all aspects
of their projects, including functionality, performance, security,
and value delivery. An SA brings a wealth of experience to a
project and is able to draw on that experience to design solutions
that meet the requirements and are robust to changing project needs
and goals. An SA is dedicated to the effective communication of
software design. An effective SA will generate documentation to
answer questions before the team has asked them. An SA is also a
team coach and mentor, helping developers of all experience levels
to challenge their assumptions and grow as engineers. What We Are
- 10+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 5 years of experience with at least one of the following
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is
a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you
and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and
dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your
team make to them.
- An understanding of software development best practices and a
commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and
delivery of applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You're passionate about software development...it's not just
your career, it's your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn
new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker
with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in
the office with your colleagues.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week. What You'll Be
- Architecting complex software applications
- Managing a team of developers to deliver complex greenfield
- Overseeing projects to ensure continuity between clients,
design, development, QA, and project management.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint
retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggl.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google
- Be part of a community of developers that share knowledge and
help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process.
- All Locations
- Overtime pay.
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500
companies in the USA.
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, sick leave)
- 401k w/ 4% match.
- PTO banking.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus.
- Prepaid Medical.
- Sodexo food card ($250.000 COP)
- All standard government-required benefits. Wrapping it All Up
Being a software consultant is a fun, challenging, and rewarding
career choice for developers. Your contributions are highly valued
by clients, and the work you do often has a direct and significant
impact on client's businesses. You will have the chance to work on
a variety of projects for our incredible clients, which will help
you quickly improve as a consultant and software developer. You
will get to work with modern languages and frameworks alongside
some of the best developers in the world. So if you have the desire
to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing
software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about
software development and consulting, please apply. #LI-Remote
Keywords: FullStack Labs, Charleston , Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead / Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!