Diesel Maintenance Mobile Tech 1st Shift - Monday - Friday
Company: Coca-Cola Consolidated
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job Overview: The Diesel Maintenance Tech (Mobile), located in
Columbia, SC, is responsible for repairing and maintaining all
medium to heavy duty customer vehicles and equipment which includes
routinely performing preventative maintenance and corrective
maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle operations. The Diesel
Maintenance Tech (Mobile) will operate a company owned service
vehicle to visit customers and conduct service repairs onsite.
Service repairs may include but are not limited to equipment such
as forklifts, trailers and tractors. Diesel Maintenance Techs
(Mobile) will also be responsible for making road calls as needed.
The duties for the Diesel Maintenance Tech (Mobile) will be
performed independently, with little to no supervision. Diesel
Maintenance Tech (Mobile) will also be responsible for mentoring
Diesel Maintenance Techs (C), as needed. Must be equipped with
- Mobile/B Technician will operate our company owned equipped
service vehicle, fully stocked with parts inventory and equipment
for servicing vehicles for onsite routine maintenance for Red
Classic internal and external customers.
- The mobile unit is fully equipped to handle onsite PM service
work and repairs with space for personal tools/toolbox.
- Candidate must meet requirements of company vehicle driving
policy. Required Skills: Full knowledge and understanding of
repairing and replacing all structural, body and mechanical parts
of a variety of diesel equipment. Must be proficient in computer
- 3-5 years verifiable experience in heavy duty trailer
- Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years previous
experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance or
- DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
- Proficient in diagnostics, trouble shooting and after treatment
- Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
- Diagnose and repair electrical accessories.
- Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
- Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
- Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
- Proficient computer skills.
- CDL A/B or ability to obtain within ninety (90) days of
- Operate with minimal supervision.
- Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
- Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines Job Perks:
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Clean driving record
- Must have valid driver's license
- No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
- No more than one accident in the previous three years
- No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years Red Classic
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Charleston , Diesel Maintenance Mobile Tech 1st Shift - Monday - Friday, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!