Technical Support Scientist
Company: Charles River Laboratories
Posted on: January 15, 2022
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked
together to assist in the discovery, development and safe
manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you
will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of
people across the globe. Whether your background is in life
sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play
an important role in the work e perform. In return, we'll help you
build a career that you can feel passionate about.
Responsible for testing procedures in RSE/CSE testing, contract
Testing and associated support functions related to daily
operations of the Technical Service Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform RSE/CSE ratio determination/analysis and maintain
appropriate records for use in final report/protocol.
- Perform routine contract testing for customers.
- Assist with LAL testing as needed for special studies as
assigned encompassing a full range of LAL techniques, gel-clot,
kinetic, endpoint and PTS.
- Responsible for performing IQ,OQ,PQ of equipment such as Tecan,
Biotek, PTS and maintains appropriate documents.
- Responsible for preparing and stocking supplies associated with
- Responsible for proficiency in all SOPs in areas of
- Responsible for documentation as required by company policy,
cGMP and FDA.
- Responsible for proper cleaning and maintenance of the
Technical Service laboratory and associated equipment and adherence
to established safety procedures.
- Performs seasonal duties associated with processing crude
- Associates degree in chemistry, microbiology, biology, or MLT
Medical Lab Technology and 3 years related experience.
- Advanced computer and math literacy required.
- Specific in-house training will be provided and maintained on
the employee training record.
- Some travel may be required.
About Microbial Solutions
Our Microbial Solutions business group has a comprehensive
portfolio of endotoxin testing, microbial detection and microbial
identification products and services is unlike any other, and has
been purposefully designed to meet the complex and ever-changing
needs of the industry. We help clients to ensure product safety and
quality with easy-to-use yet robust testing solutions that satisfy
regulatory requirements, support critical decision making and
improve operational efficiencies.
Keywords: Charles River Laboratories, Charleston , Technical Support Scientist, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!