QA Mobile Automation Lead
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a strong QA
Mobile Automation Lead in our Atlanta, GA, office location or
remote. As a QA Mobile Automation Lead, you will be part of
Perficient's Mobile Solutions practice leading initiatives for
Native Mobile Apps, Mobile-Web Apps and larger multi-technology
systems for critical, high-profile customers.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations
in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Best Place to Work"
year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our
entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us
apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and
- Validate business requirements against the implementation
through comprehensive testing
- Produce client deliverables such as detailed test plans, test
cases, test scripts and test reports any other assets described in
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote
- Acting as an Agile tester, flexible to play multiple roles in
- Share knowledge with the team through training, documents,
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by
- Develop and execute Automated testing scripts by Selenium,
Appium and other tools
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Be responsible for quality analysis
- Coach and mentor junior people
- Demonstrated experience participating in the delivery of Mobile
projects is required.
- Extraordinary level of understanding for complex business
- Hands on experience in at least one of the following testing
activities: functionality testing, performance testing, automation
testing and mobile testing.
- Hands on experience in the following activities: test
estimation, test planning and test reporting
- Proficiency working with automation frameworks: BDD, TestNG,
and build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Familiar with Android Espresso and iOS Xcode Tools for
- Must have experience in writing automated test scripts using
- Experience in setting up CIs, test pipelines with Jenkins or
- Deep understanding of automation test framework design and
hands on experience in automation testing
- Demonstrates a breadth and/or depth of technical/Industry
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Passion for delivery
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving skills are required
Additional Skills And Abilities Preferred
to solve day-to-day code-related issues
- Ability to build and maintain automation tests in multiple
- Hands-on experience with API automation
- Experience working with offshore teams across various time
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient delivers vision,
execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business
optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India, China, and Columbia.
Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member
of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Charleston , QA Mobile Automation Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!