Field Service Technician - Restricted Stock Grant
Posted on: May 24, 2023
WOW! offers a Competitive starting wage + Sign-on bonus + Stock
Grant + Incentives + Excellent Benefits Package How else can we get
you excited to join a company that has won the "Best Places to Work
National Award"? -Here's how:
- Sign on bonus of $5,000*!
- Quarterly bonuses based on incentive programs
- We offer a robust benefits package with all the bells and
whistles you can imagine, including: - medical, dental, vision
coverage, 401k matching, paid time off, tuition reimbursement,
- Receive a company vehicle and home garaging with smart routing,
company gas card, tools, professional uniform, and personal
protective equipment to do your best and stay safe* - paid at 90
days, - at 180 days*Sign-On bonus restrictions apply to rehiresYou
could be a part-owner of WOW!Every person hired into a full-time
position at WOW! is eligible to a one-time restricted stock grant!
When the price of WOW!'s stock increases, so does the value of your
shares - Ask your recruiter for more details!From keeping our
facilities running smoothly to working in assigned neighborhoods
each day installing and repairing broadband communication systems,
our Field Operations teams work with their hands to connect our
customers to the people and entertainment that matters most to
them. Working in Field Services with WOW! allows you all the
benefits of working in a great company, without being stuck behind
a desk.What you can expect from working at WOW!
- An active role in living our 4 Core Values: - Respect,
Integrity, Spirit of Service, Accountability
- A defined career path with growth opportunities, including
Lead, Supervisor, Manager and Director.
- The ability to receive nationally recognized certifications
which upon completion, boost your hourly pay and your
- Work with skilled leaders and team members who are encouraging
within a Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Enjoy what you do and work with customers to make an impact in
their lives.Qualifications we ask for:
- Ability to work independently and self motivate
- Use measuring devices and testing equipment
- Be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skillsPhysical requirements include being able
to lift up to 90 lbs, work while standing, walk around different
terrain, and in all types of weather carrying tools and
equipment.Wondering if you should apply? - Studies have shown that
women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless
they meet every single qualification. - At WOW! we are dedicated to
building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're
excited about this role but don't check every box in the
qualifications section, we encourage you to apply anyway. - You may
be just the right candidate for this or other roles.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: WOW!, Charleston , Field Service Technician - Restricted Stock Grant, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...