Posted on: April 16, 2019
Welcome to Sonepar Group - Powered by Difference
About Sonepar USA
Sonepar USA is an independent family-owned company with global
market leadership in the business-to-business distribution of
electrical, industrial and safety products and related solutions.
We are the world's largest privately-held electrical distributor.
In the USA, we are represented by 15 locally managed electrical and
industrial distributors and have over 700 locations with coverage
in all 50 states.
Own Your Expertise, And Your Future
Do you enjoy a good challenge* Great, because we value bold
thinkers who are excited to take on challenging tasks. We strive to
be the best and we share our success with our associates,
customers, suppliers and shareholders.
Sonepar USA is currently seeking an entry level Web Designer who
will support both the User Experience & Digital Marketing team. As
the Web Designer, you ll create solutions including design,
front-end development, and content management for our digital
channels including website content (mobile and desktop), e-commerce
websites, and e-mail communications.
The primary role is to be a creative contributor ensuring web and
email content is consistent with our corporate brand and style. You
will work with internal and external marketing teams, and with
other designers, to create and produce a variety of graphic
designs. Ensuring deadlines are met and corporate and professional
quality standards are followed is a necessity.
What you ll do:
* Design and execute a variety of digital graphic designs,
including, but not limited to:
* Landing pages, website banners, responsive promotional pages
* Digital marketing campaign graphics
* Wireframes and prototypes for site concepts
* Sales and marketing digital collateral materials
* Organize and maintain digital image library and artwork files in
* Educate team members on industry standards and best practices for
site design and user experience
What you need:
* Bachelor of the Arts degree in Graphic Arts & Multimedia or
* 2+ years relevant experience in web and graphic design, school
projects count as experience!
* Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
* Responsive web design and mobile design experience preferred
* Experience with content management systems
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is
* Self-motivated to stay informed and up-to-date on current/future
* Proven ability to excel in a deadline-intensive environment
WHY APPLY* WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN*
A Challenging Opportunity with a Company that Cares About Its Most
Valuable Asset: YOU!
* To work with an industry leader
* To use your skills and experience to grow your career; go
anywhere you want nationwide, cross train into your dream job
within a work culture that promotes and encourages associates to
learn new roles and be recognized and rewarded for strong
* To have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and
career growth opportunities.
Check out our benefits:
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts
(Health, , and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program,
Employee Discounts and more.
Sonepar is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
Keywords: Vallen, Charleston , Web Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!