Windows Systems Administrator
Company: Electronic Consulting Services
Posted on: April 18, 2019
ECS is seeking a Windows Systems Admin to work in our Charleston,
The Junior Windows System Administrator will play an integral role
on the Network Security Operations Center (NSOC) server sustainment
team supporting local and remote user desktop machines, and the
Defense Health Agency s (DHA) enterprise network. Candidate must be
able to provide support for emergent Windows operating system
issues, and be adaptable and competent in all areas of Windows
systems administration. This position will focus on systems and
application stability, security, performance, and capacity
management, as well as documentation.
* Responsible for the sustainment of systems within
enterprise-class medical environment.
* Proven technical capabilities in relevant state of the art
technologies and systems.
* Minimum 1 year experience with Windows desktop and server
operating systems in:
* System installation, configuration, administration,
troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance,
capacity planning, monitoring, and security procedures.
* Active Directory forests, domains, group policy management,
OU/security group/user/computer object administration, Sites and
Services, DNS, and DHCP.
* Other Duties as assigned.
* Automated desktop deployment systems
* Dell laptops, notebooks, and mobile workstations
* VMWare vSphere 6.0/6.5/6.7
* Server hardware installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
* Networking (LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN)
* Linux server administration
* Medical and HIPPA compliance programs
* The candidate is expected to have systems administration skills
with Windows 10/2012 R2/2016 operating systems.
* DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
* Must be eligible for a DoD Secret Clearance.
* Candidates with a current/active DoD clearance will be given
* Up to 10% Travel.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or
allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or
any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled
persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the
United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values
and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing
their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and
Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the
Keywords: Electronic Consulting Services, Charleston , Windows Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!