Company: ISPA Technology, LLC
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Job Locations US-SC-Charleston
Posted Date 4 weeks ago(7/15/2019 12:16 PM)
Top Secret SCI
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the
latest technology contracts across the country*
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a
row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great
company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior
benefits package, and much more!
ISPA Technology is hiring a System Administrator who also has
background in application development on the Web or in a Windows
environment. The System Administrator will maintain and enhance a
Financial System that has been developed in ASP.NET for Cyber
Warfare Command. The System Administrator will be a part of a team
performing financial software development and support with a basis
on multiple enclaves that are key financial systems for mission
operations. The System Administrator position will entail working
with the senior developer on tasking, research and development of
web based tools and fine tuning the end users experience.
This position will be located in the Charleston, SC area.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
* Creating, sharing and applying knowledge to better achieve
Command objectives. This effort centers on the financial database
system which is comprised primarily of Microsoft SQL Server
software and Microsoft SharePoint server, along with Dell and EMC
* Assisting with the development of software engineering
capabilities (solutions, enhancements, and improvements) to be
integrated within the customers KM Program.
* Developing capabilities in Microsoft SharePoint 2013, MS SQL
version 12 or newer.
* Maintenance of the customer's acquisition and personnel
* Providing recommendations for hardware and software as
* Design and support a virtualized windows server environment
utilizing VMware & vCenter Server to manage windows virtualization
on R&D and live windows server environments.
* Provide day-to-day Information Systems (IS) engineering services
to support the operation of the Command's AIS classified and
internal special access networks.
* Provide day-to-day infrastructure maintenance for Command AIS
* Provide system-engineering services to troubleshoot/correct
network, system and software failures as reported by network users
of the Command network.
* Provide training and support for AIS personnel on network
configuration, troubleshooting, operational procedures and use of
software packages on the numerous Command networks.
* Draft and maintain up-to-date system drawings to accurately
reflect the configuration of the Command's classified computer
* Provide communications network support to on-going Program
Management Office (PMO) sponsored research and development programs
involving information systems mission requirements as tasked by
* Provide general system engineering support to the Command as
required and tasked by NCWDG N6 department management.
* Understand user needs and expectations for AIS functions.
* Understanding of Linux environments from the end user point of
* Identify system data, hardware, or software components required
to meet user needs.
* Create an IS disaster recovery plan.
* Provide software and hardware architectural analysis.
* Provide testing & evaluation support for network systems.
* Manage software and software license
Required Skills & Experience:
* 4 years of Windows and/or Network experience
* (8) or more years of related experience to include applied
experience with developing software for database systems
* Required background in windows or web development (SQL,
SharePoint, C++, HTML, Java, or Python)
* Experience with development in Microsoft SharePoint 2013
* Experience with development in MS SQL version 12 or newer
* Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 experience
* VMware expertise, using ESXi and vSphere version 5.1 and up
* vCenter Server expertise managing a mid- level enterprise
* Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy expertise
* Linux experience: Ubuntu, Red hat, and general Linux
* Basic Network switch and routing experience
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to rack and stack servers. Lift 50lbs or more
* Ability to lead entry level system administrators
* Security Monitoring & Auditing (SCCM) ACAS & Solar Winds tools
* Ability to inventory equipment/software and provide list of
* Ability to evaluate technologies for factors such as cost,
portability, compatibility, usability for implementation, etc
* Ability to attend building architecture meetings an provide valid
input on equipment requirements/needs
* MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer a plus
* DODD 8140.01. Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
* Experience with ASP.net development a plus
* Experience in Linux+ or RHCE a plus
Education & Certifications:
* Required: One or more of the following: BS/BA in IT-related
field, Security Plus, Certified Authorization Professional (CAP),
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), or CISSP
* Security + CE certification (or any IAT Level 2
* An active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI with
CI Poly is required
* National health, vision, and dental plans
* 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
* Life Insurance
* Short and long term disability plans
* 401(K) retirement plan
* Incentive and recognition programs
* Relocation opportunities
ISPA Technology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
Keywords: ISPA Technology, LLC, Charleston , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!