LEGAL OFFICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST - Charlestone, SC - by RICOH
Company: ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO
Posted on: June 23, 2022
RICOH IS HIRING!!Qualified candidates for this position should
be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh
will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified
candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or
sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.POSITION
PROFILEProvides direct hands on support within a legal office
environment setting. Performs various office support tasks which
may include one or more of the following areas of responsibility:
copy, production, and scanning, fax, mail and shipping, records
support, direct floor support, hospitality assistance, conference
room set up and scheduling, receptionist backup, and light
facilities support. A Senior Legal Onsite Service Specialist must
possess a high level of presentation skills, interpersonal
etiquette, and customer service skills to communicate with senior
level attorneys, partners, clients, opposing counsel, vendors,
staff, and others. This position reports directly to a Site
Manager, Site Supervisor, or an Assistant Site
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in legal industry is
- Ability to provide an excellent customer experience, utilizing
strong customer service, personal and communication skills.
- May require a violation free, valid driver's license and
minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH Policy. JOB
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESLEGAL ENVIRONMENT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess the legal background to understand client matter work
flow, such as:
- Charge back to firm and/or clients for work, supplies, hours,
- Familiar with legal technologies and software such as document
management systems as well as cost recovery and charge back systems
(examples: Copitrak/Equitrac, etc.).
- Familiar with legal records management processes.
- Familiar with processes and documents such as: closing binders,
depositions, transcripts, briefs, addendums, filings, discovery,
judgments, knowledge of court systems, and the proper delivery of
items and documents within the court system.
- Assists with scheduling needed equipment, labor, and supplies
for offsite trial(s).
- OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for interacting and providing professional level
support to executive level end users at various levels, including
legal assistants, firm administration, project managers,
paralegals, associates, and partners.
- Work to accurately produce jobs and projects according to
required deadlines. Job and project deadlines may be short and
require composure and professionalism.
- Runs all copier equipment including high volume copy machines,
fax services, postage meter, and personal computer.
- Performs tasks and utilizes equipment such as: paper cutter,
hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers,
and electric stapler.
- Handles time sensitive documents that are confidential in
- Works to provide quality and accurate reproduction, scanning,
or project work.
- Responds to customer inquiries including the necessary
coordination and calculation of time required to complete the
- Provide imbedded support to specific floors or integrated
- Assist with coordinating projects that will be completed off
- Maintains logs for billing and assists in calculating charges
for work or jobs performed.
- Maintains logs and work records to be utilized for tracking,
management reports, inventory, and ordering of supplies.
- Distributes incoming mail and packages to designated drop
points as well as office supplies and fax transmissions.
- Delivers completed reproduction work to pre-determined delivery
areas. This may include delivery areas outside of the customers
- Deliveries and pickups may require travel between offices or
another office location.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and receiving of
materials and packages.
- Performs filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
requests, which may include 'purging' and archiving old
- Performs duties of scanning, file conversion, file naming, and
- Performs FTP (File Transfer Protocol) between computers and
files for printing.
- Manage TOC (Table of Contents) -- first page of electronic
- Perform duties that involve OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
files to assist with key word search.
- Performs file formatting for printing in programs such as
Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Performs daily quality checks on convenience copiers to ensure
- Responds to errors or troubled copy machines. Also works to
clear paper jams.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- Stocks and organizes convenience copier areas.
- Straightens, organizes, and manages firm conference and meeting
- Assists facilities with box moves, office moves, and occupant
- Assists facilities with light maintenance duties.
- May perform occasional cleaning duties.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Performs other duties as assigned. IMPORTANT: Feel free to
apply don't forget to add your resume and your contact
Keywords: ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO, Charleston , LEGAL OFFICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST - Charlestone, SC - by RICOH, Legal , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!