SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Psychiatric Registered
Nurse that you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join a facility that is part of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Trident Medical Center we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you
want to work as a Psychiatric Registered Nurse where your passion
for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Psychiatric Registered Nurse for our practice
who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high
quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to
support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you
who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to
What you will do in this role:
* You will be responsible for the delivery of quality patient
care through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation.
* You will manage efficient flow of patients including
screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care,
and arranging or testing and admissions
* You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions
* You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results
* You will administer medications in accordance with physician
* You will incorporate knowledge of patient's age specific
development and cultural diversity into the plan of care.
* You will contribute to quality nursing care through process
improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that
demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care.
* Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is
* 1-3 years' experience as a registered nurse is preferred.
Behavioral Health Experience is preferred
* Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with
* BLS - Healthcare Provider on hire (American Heart
* CPI - Must be completed within 90 days of hire
For more than 40 years Trident Medical Center has proudly served
patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester
Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a
320+ bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of
patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room
with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospital's specialty services include:
* An award-winning Heart Center
* The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery
* The Trident Breast Care Center
* The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region's only outpatient
burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
Trident Medical Center offers critical care services and 24/7
Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a
five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical
care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by
Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive
information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is
part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019
Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Trident Medical Center,
has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by
Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Psychiatric
Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.