Assistant Manager(05650) -4965 Centre Pointe Dr
Company: Domino's Pizza
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Title: Assistant Manager
You're the boss, the big cheese, top dog. You're a natural born
leader, so maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the head
honcho? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses -
more specifically assistant managers. It's a tough job, one that
needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills -
sound judgment, empathy, people management insight and the ability
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to
mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time
to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the
best in pizza delivery. Go on, big shot, show us what you've got.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride
in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the
world requires exceptional team members working together. At
Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Our mission is to recognize,
appreciate, value and utilize talents and contributions of all
individuals. To create an empathetic environment where all team are
valued for their differences and encouraged to reach their highest
potential. If this sounds like a culture you want to be a part of
and lead, what are you waiting for? Apply!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Being in charge comes with great responsibility. You are
responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This
includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and
customer relations. You are the leader - so set the example! You
must follow ALL policies and procedures 100% of the time and expect
the same from your crew. Additionally, you have the opportunity to
lead a team toward a common, outstanding goal: sell more pizzas,
have more fun! In doing so, you will be responsible for staffing,
paperwork submission, food management, scheduling, maintaining
image standards, store cleanliness, marketing, and profitability.
Additional requirements and responsibilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work
alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, coordinate with coworkers and customers, analyze
and compile data, make sound, ethical judgments and decisions in a
- Enthusiastic customer greeting and positive personality -
taking orders and fielding customer concerns with a smile!
- Operate, clean, and maintain all store facility and
- Prepare product to Domino's specifications and guidelines.
- Willingness to take inventory, stock ingredients from delivery
area to storage, work area, walk-in or reach-in cooler, and
complete associated paperwork.
- Receive and process telephone orders expeditiously to ensure
customer satisfaction and timely pizza delivery.
- Must possess navigational skills to read a map, locate
addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to
navigate diverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private
homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Comfortability utilizing a computer keyboard, touch screen, and
Physical Requirements: (including, but not limited to the
Daily tasks are performed from a standing position, as such you
will be on your feet for majority of your shift. This role
includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in
some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and
- Bulk product deliveries are made two to three time per week and
require unloading by team members. Product ingredients and supplies
may weigh up to 50 pounds and requires lifting and/or
- You may be required to occasionally crouch, squat, stoop, bend,
or utilize stairs while performing job tasks.
- Hand-eye coordination required for the use of shaping pizza
dough, maneuvering pizza peel and cutter, and folding of cardboard
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check, meeting company-specific
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Charleston , Assistant Manager(05650) -4965 Centre Pointe Dr, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!