Shared Services Area Vice President of Operations
Company: Amedisys Home Health Services
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You Will Do
Responsible for the management and oversight of company
resources within the assigned geographic area. Responsible for care
center performance according to approved policies, procedures and
standards. Responsible for long range planning, operational
processes and fiscal viability of assigned care centers.
- Works in conjunction with the SVP Operations and Corporate
Finance Department to establish care centers revenue and budget
- Monitors Profit &Loss statements and makes adjustments to
operations, staffing and expenses accordingly.
- Partners with Business Development(BD)personnel to meet
admission and revenue goals. Participates in sales and marketing
- Provides support, direction and monitors the performance of the
Directors of Operations within area of responsibility.
- Maintains the reputation of the agencies in the communities the
agencies serve, and in state and national organizations.
- Works closely with region clinical and business development
support staff to ensure Clinical, BD and Operational
- Responsible for care centers financial performance and
monitoring performance to budget. Organizes and directs all of the
care center functions and participates on the budget
- Implements budget and accounting systems and maintains fiscal
- Oversees and ensures compliance with regulatory agencies and
requirements of third party payers. Ensures final audits/billings
are completed timely and in compliance with payer
- Oversees implementation of the EMR record and reporting systems
to ensure proper service control and measurement of program
- Ensures evaluation of all agency programs and staff.
- Takes an active part in local, state and national health
committees and functions.
- Monitors and evaluates employee performance. Holds employees
accountable for the attainment of defined goals and objectives.
Executes effective performance redirection when needed. Develops
employees through coaching, mentoring, and formal/on the job
training and development opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in health administration or related field
- Five (5 ) years of supervisory and administrator experience in
a home health, hospice or related health program.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of regulations and
reimbursements in home health care.
- Demonstrates expertise in personnel management, leadership, and
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license,
and required liability insurance and frequent and extensive
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy,
marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability,
military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or
carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Amedisys Home Health Services, Charleston , Shared Services Area Vice President of Operations, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!