Company: Penhall Company Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Main Purpose: Assist experienced Operators with general labor
duties while learning core drilling, concrete sawing, cutting and
removal of concrete. Key Relationships: Internal
- Division Manager, Area General Manager, VP
- Shop Manager/Dispatch, Mechanics, Technicians, Laborers,
- Industry Associations, CustomersSpecific Role Responsibilities:
- Cut, saw, lift, core drill concrete
- Maintain Penhall Company equipment: vehicles, diamond blades,
flat saws, core drills, wall saws, jackhammers and small
- Ensure inspection, general maintenance, security and
cleanliness of all company equipment
- Experience in labor roles, preferably in construction,
demolition, plumbing, etc.
- Solid mechanical aptitude.
- Self-motivation, a strong work ethic and willingness to work in
challenging conditions (rain, cold, heat, etc.).
- Ability to lift and be mobile with 45 lbs. or more.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Experience with wall saws, core drills flat saws, handsaws,
ring saws and/or compressor tools such as jackhammers
- Bobcat, backhoe or related equipment experience
preferred.Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall
Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans,
disabled persons to apply.
Keywords: Penhall Company Inc., Charleston , Operator Trainee, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!