Quality Production Specialist
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Quality Production Specialist in
North Charleston, SC.
Please contact Clyde (813) 463-2513 or email
- The Quality Production Specialist develops and administers the
quality system that ensures and manages the integrity of company
products and services related to 787 Aircraft Systems components
- Individual will perform material review board approval and
- In this role, candidate will be expected to: collaborate and
communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including
program executives, track and respond to supplier communication,
and support Program integration review meetings.
- The primary focus will be on supporting notification of
escapements (NoE) related capturing and control. Evaluating NoE's
for scope and boundary to capture and control nonconforming/suspect
- Reviews and validates product non-conformances and disposition
type, quality procedures and engineering requirements.
- Performs analysis to identify and evaluate the quality of
products, operations and processes to Quality Management System
requirements, applicable company procedures, contract requirements
or government regulations.
- Applies knowledge of aerospace design, systems and integration
to perform failure and forensic analysis of aerospace components
- Performs root cause analysis on the nonconformance to identify
the cause and prevent reoccurrence.
- Independently develops, modifies and documents actions to
assure problem resolution or to implement corrective/preventive
action and documents resolution.
- Obtains corrective action on nonconforming plans and
- Negotiates concurrence, obtains commitments for taking
preventive and corrective action, prioritizes quality activities
and ensures problem resolution.
- Reviews and validates the corrective action plans and
identifies affectivity to ensure completion.
- Reviews and approves Quality planning changes or disposition of
nonconformance hardware products/processes
- Reviews and implements corrective action on audit results to
ensure media is stored and handled per engineering defined
- Creates analytical reports and coordinates with the responsible
parties for internal/external distribution.
- Identify, segregates, secure, protect, and stores nonconforming
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required.
US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee,
Education / Experience:
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years' related
work experience or an equivalent combination of education and
experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years' related work experience, 5
years' related work experience, etc.).
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience reading and interpreting engineering
drawings and specifications.
- 1+ years of experience in Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables,
- 3 + years working in Aerospace manufacturing.
- 787 Program Experience.
- 3+ years of experience working on MRB (Materials Review Board)
activities related to aircraft structures
- Aerospace, and or Manufacturing experience.
- Experience working with (CMES) Common Manufacturing Execution
System and or Velocity system
- Experience in Product Data Manager, Computer Aided Process
Planning with fabrication detail planning in Assembly Detail
Process Plans, Velocity, and Enterprise Resource Planner
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including
Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive,
and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and
years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that
our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more
about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Charleston , Quality Production Specialist, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!