Specialized Manufacturing Tech / 3rd Shift
Company: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position will participate and lead projects whose scope
focuses on OEE improvement and machine stability. The technician
demonstrates self initiative, promotes associates' suggestions, and
utilizes CIP concepts to improve quality, and overall equipment
effectiveness. The electrical technician will develop training
material and train appropriate personnel in subject matter of
advanced electrical problems that are associated with MOE 2
equipment. This role will act as the subject matter expert for all
electronic systems in the ABS/ESP Final Assembly.
The electrical technician will provide maintenance support on
cross-functional teams and process related issues. Receives and
provides proper turnovers of necessary personnel as required.
Troubleshoots, maintains, modifies and replaces all types of
electrical and electronic components relative to controls. Uses
Computer/PLC programs to monitor, troubleshoot, and modify machine
controls, sequences and processes. Installs and upgrades computer
software. Maintains a clean and orderly work area, perform
miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Coordinate efforts between operations and engineering
- Set up spare parts, optimize PMs, keep process parameters
- Identify best practices and create standards combining
available information & knowledge.
- Follow plant safety and environmental policies, and keep work
areas clean and orderly
- Utilize plant systems e.g. SAP, MES, OPCON, Promaster, tableau,
- Utilize IPN resources where necessary
- To provide floor support as deemed necessary by the
- To work with a proactive (LEAN) mindset in order to FIND
deviations/trends of problems prior it turns in to failure, SOLVE
problems with Structured Troubleshooting Method, SHARE solutions
and be able to TEACH others using/creating Guidelines and
This position interacts with Operators, Operational Technicians,
Special Technicians, Manufacturing Engineers and Leadership.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervision and
other personnel with the ability to create clear technical
- Must be able to function in a noisy and fast paced
- Demonstrates self-initiative
- Must be willing to work on alternate shifts and must
demonstrate the ability to adapt to changes
- Must be flexible to work other shifts for training, coaching,
projects and travel as needed
- Must have assessed into SpecTech job category
- Associate of Applied Science Degree, apprenticeship graduate,
or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in maintaining control systems
and electrical/electronic repair.
- Experience utilizing prints, schematics, and documentation for
- Must have a working knowledge of
- Working knowledge of DOS, Windows, and various Computer
- Knowledge of MKS, Promaster, UBK, CS2000, Indraworks and
- Previous experience with self-managed teams, preferred.
MOE2 SAP P87 WO& Order Spares - Level 2
MOE TEAM Board - GL
Rexroth Torque System knowledge/troubleshooting - Level 2
Cab printer knowledge - Level 3
Staeubli Robot troubleshooting - Level 2
Cognex Vision System knowledge - Level 2
NeuroCheck Vision System knowledge - Level 2
Press/Staking Process knowledge - L2
Keywords: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Charleston , Specialized Manufacturing Tech / 3rd Shift, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!