Shape the future today.
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our
contribution to the outcome? We have set the pace in the field of
mobility from the very beginning, and we will continue to do so. At
Mercedes-Benz Vans, interdisciplinary teams are developing the
mobility of tomorrow. Our goal is to make mobility safer, simpler,
and more sustainable for people across the globe. Put your
pioneering spirit to good use: This is your opportunity to make a
contribution that extends far beyond your job title.
At Mercedes-Benz Vans, we offer you the perfect environment for
your professional and personal growth. Cutting-edge training and
promising career opportunities will help you to foster and expand
your professional skill set as well as your individual strengths.
Think, try, and thrive with us in collaborative work environments
that spark game-changing concepts.
Provides general expertise to management on all areas of human
resources. Plans, directs, and carries out polices related to all
phases of personnel activity. Conducts new employee orientation.
Lead an organization's HR programs and policies as they apply to HR
administration, payroll, training, benefits, HR IT, performance and
staffing levels. Design, planning and implementation of these
programs and policies.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and
procedures for all company personnel
- Plans, directs, supervises, and coordinates day-to-day
performance and work activities of subordinates
- Manage payroll processing and the payroll general ledger
- Interface with tax consultants and tax authorities to ensure
compliance with tax filing requirements
- Manages time and labor system and data
- Manages coordination and development training programs for
employees to enhance the effectiveness of the workforce
- Implements, administers, and maintain benefit programs
- Manage and ensure timely completion of HR IT projects
- Serves as a link between management and employees by handling
questions, interpreting and administering contracts and resolving
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports
- Creates, recommends and implements personnel policies and
- Participates in regularly scheduled team meetings
- Will perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related
- More than 7 years of experience in the area of HR with sound
knowledge and exposure in labor legislation and procedures or
comparable combination of education/ experience
- Team player with excellent communication, problem solving,
analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Proven track
record of driving projects in a timely manner creating a positive
work environment and engaged employees.
We are all in for change. Are you too? Apply now.
If you have experience in the above and are interested in
joining an outstanding company we welcome you to apply. The
division Mercedes-Benz Vans is world renown for quality and
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC ("MBV") is a plant in Ladson, South
Carolina that produces Sprinter vans for the U.S. and Canadian
market under the brands Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner. The midsize
Mercedes-Benz Metris vans are also reassembled at this
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC invested 500 million U.S. dollars in the
construction of a new Sprinter production plant in addition to an
expansion of the previous assembly operations. In September 2018,
MBV officially opened its new plant, located next to existing
operations in the North Charleston area. The MBV facility will
provide up to 1,300 jobs by the end of the decade and is expected
to create at least 600 additional jobs in the region through its
More than 120,000 Sprinters have been assembled in North
Charleston and delivered to destinations in the U.S. since 2006.
The U.S. is now the second largest market for Sprinter vans, after
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC is committed to fostering an inclusive
environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our
team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all
qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual
orientation),age, national origin, religion, marital status,
veteran status, physical or other disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local