Logistics Clerk (Material Handler)
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you
become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators,
dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That
means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way,
keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to
breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Support: shipping, receiving and inventory departments in the
- Prepare necessary documentation, including international
shipping documentation for all outbound orders
- Billing of daily orders shipped
- Plan and print daily shipment activity
- Sort and package merchandise
- Daily communication with customer service department regarding
- Understand Shop Floor and indications of errors upstream.
- Coordinate Post Production Work.
- Place products into proper location in Warehouse.
- Scan serialized labels into proper bins.
- Verify accuracy of inbound / outbound shipments
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Monitor and report inventory variances and perform research on
- Perform mandatory allotment of cycle counts daily.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management team
- Material Handling Equipment Certified or ability to obtain
- Ability to lift 40 pounds consistently throughout the day
- Ability to work in inclement temperatures.
- Other duties as assigned which may include general warehouse
- Ability to teach and train others as required
YOU MUST HAVE
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk (shipping,
receiving, and/or inventory control) in a distribution
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft Office Products
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to manipulate Excel spreadsheets using pivot tables and
- Ability to operate material handling equipment preferred.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems strongly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as
- JOB ID: HRD126433
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 4090 Azalea Dr,North Charleston,South
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Charleston , Logistics Clerk (Material Handler), Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!