Field Based Customer Service Specialist
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: June 12, 2021
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies -
services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver
on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs
- Medical Coverage - Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in
delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh
offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training
resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training
to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many
resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and
benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths -
locally, regionally, and nationally.
Join us as a Field Based Customer Service Specialist where your
mission is to perform daily office operations at various customer
locations while delivering excellent customer service. Those who
excel in this position are self-starters who thrive in a
team-oriented environment who the ability to lead when needed.
Candidate should be flexible with hours and able to work an 8 hour
shift between the hours of 7am-6:30pm, Monday through Friday, based
on business needs.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Key supporter of the daily operations of RICOH Managed Services
contracted customer locations. Requires traveling to several
locations in an assigned geographical area. Performs standard and
advance service offerings such as: copy, print production, finish
work, mail and shipping operations, reception, document scanning
and filing, concierge, inventory control, logs, reports for billing
and assists in IT support functions. The Field Support
Representative will also assist management with process
improvement, procedure testing and validation, implementation of
new services, employee training, and ensuring field compliance with
Ricoh's Managed Services methodology. This role serves as a
developmental path to future account management positions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs and assists with ensuring services are completed
according to Ricoh Service Excellence requirements
- Flexible with travel within a geographic territory
- Works with a flexible schedule to cover time off requests for
contracted customers' onsite staff, which may include managerial
- Provides feedback and suggestions to management to improve
existing processes and procedures including validation of current
procedures and correct site documentation.
- Assist in the collection of data and is knowledgeable on the
tools and methods used for the Monthly Management Report such as
forms, logs, and site branding
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement
suggestions and communicates them to management.
North Charleston, South Carolina
Job Description Continued
- Knowledgeable of all daily operations and services offered
within an account base.
- Embraces the diverse customer environment and maintains
excellent customer focus while performing on site duties.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user
feedback and escalating concerns to the account manager and helps
- Works to learn and manage all aspects of the RICOH Service
Center in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Assists in the coordination of work assignments to meet
specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Assists in copy/print production center and performs all
functions required for the completion and delivery of all copy
requests. May include the usage of all finishing equipment such as
binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Filing and labeling of documents and other materials for
storage and retrieval.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and packages. This
includes sorting, delivery, packaging, as well as shipping and
- Provides courier service for the pickup and delivery of mail
and copy jobs, on campus and offsite.
- Assists with the movement of boxes, equipment, and or office
- Performs Front Desk Receptionist back up duties.
- Orders paper, toner, and other supplies per site par
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the
RICOH Service Center.
- Arranges for service calls on other equipment as needed and
follows through on escalations.
- Maintains a solid understanding of product and solutions
- Assists in identifying and managing service and supply requests
for hardware and software solutions in the service center.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Assists in the implementation of new services by job shadowing,
documenting current processes, applying best practices, and writing
- Exhibits safe working habits in compliance with RICOH and
- Responsible for reporting any observed safety hazards to
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work
experience. Post High School education encouraged and
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with
reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance
coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software
applications including file folder management and navigating to
network production folders.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are
doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -
Additional/Alternate Work Locations (if applicable)
Keywords: Ricoh, Charleston , Field Based Customer Service Specialist, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!