Sales - Account Representative
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift
truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with
more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500
retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service
network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide
variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management
solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their
needs anytime, anywhere.
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE - Outside Sales for Lift Truck Leader
This position is based out of Crown's Charleston branch location
and will provide coverage to the surrounding areas.
As an ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE, you'll be responsible for
maximizing the sale of lift trucks, Crown Insite products, and
warehouse products within a specified territory to meet sales
- Develop existing accounts and seek new business. Analyze
opportunities, identify key personnel, and develop strong business
relationships. Consult and problem solve to enhance the Company's
position in existing and target accounts.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts. Develop and
conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations. Prepare
quotations and customer correspondence.
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales
calls, customer files, and sales activity information. Discuss
sales activities with Sales Manager.
- Participate in an initial accelerated 2-6 month training
program to enhance product knowledge and sales skills. Participate
in ongoing training programs both locally and at the New Bremen,
Ohio corporate headquarters.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing,
entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business
program, or several years of successful sales experience
- Broad knowledge of the entire sales process
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of
responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team
- Microsoft Office experience
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to
safely operate lift trucks for product demos
- Commissioned business-to-business industrial sales experience
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work
in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need
sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not
eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for
full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription
Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan,
Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition
Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected
Nearest Major Market: Charleston South Carolina
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Sales Rep, Warehouse, Outside Sales, Business
Manager, Sales, Manufacturing, Management
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Charleston , Sales - Account Representative, Other , Ladson, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!