Area Loss Prevention Manager
Company: Parker's Convenience Stores
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Area Loss Prevention Manager
- Conduct various store audits to assess operational and safety
compliance with company policies and procedures. Advise and consult
with Store Managers on improving results based on store audits.
Report audit findings to District and Corporate partners.
- Drive and coordinate High Shrink Program with store and
- Partner with District Manager, Regional Manager, President, and
other key stakeholders to coordinate and present information to
store operations including conference calls and meetings.
- Educate and train all levels of store management and associates
in programs and methods for protecting inventory, cash, equipment
and other company assets.
- Investigate evidence of loss using multiple tools and resources
and conduct interviews in a timely manner regarding integrity,
theft and violation of company policy. Provide Human Resources,
Store Management and District Managers with recommendations for
resolution and improvement.
- Analyze store exception reporting, inventory reporting, CCTV,
and other information and trends for further internal and external
investigation. Partner with local law enforcement and retail
network to drive case resolution.
- Conduct in-store surveillance using Loss Prevention tools
including covert, remote and in-store CCTV to identify and escalate
potential internal integrity issues, safety concerns, fines, lost
sales and activity that affect the business.
- Identify Loss Prevention issues at store level. Install and
maintain protective equipment as needed.
- Identify in-store issues that present a safety hazard to
customers and employees.
- Investigate external incidents (i.e. burglary, ORC activity and
robbery) and develops action plans for the implementation of
preventative measures that will reduce the frequency of the
- Create policy and procedures
- Create and manage in-store loss prevention awareness
- Maintain all loss prevention file and records, create new
system to effectively manage data.
- Use data to identify crime, loss prevention, and safety
Compliance To Company Standards, System, Procedures, And
- Promote fair and consistent application of company policies and
- Earn the trust of others through open, honest communication and
- Demonstrate and model strong interpersonal skills to handle
sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Maintain a positive and respective attitude.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability
to work independently and prioritize work.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Compliance to Company Standards, System, Procedures, and
- Lead by example in meeting company expectations of performance
and behavior in the support center as established in the Employee
- Provide climate which promotes fair and consistent application
of company policies and procedures.
- Must be reliable and punctual in reporting to work as
- Accountable to act with integrity, adhere to company
expectations of performance and behavior, abide by work rules and
demonstrate high standards of moral and ethical conduct at all
- May not sign contracts on behalf of the company.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company information, is
forthcoming in reporting all policy and procedural violations and
- Solid analytical skills; able to identify trends to help drive
sales, business plans and support operational initiatives that
directly correlate with shrink
- Must be comfortable working in an independent manner, able to
multi-task, be flexible with change and prioritize to the needs of
- Flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business
(schedule may include evenings, weekends and holidays)
- In-town and out-of-town travel within designated market; some
- Responds to store based emergencies
- Physical demands include periodic ladder climbing, minor
equipment repairs, installation of covert cameras or relocation and
lifting up to 50 pounds in a retail store environment
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in complex and stressful
- Ability to travel locally and overnight as needed
- Good working knowledge of current technology and its
application to the role (EAS, Burglar Alarms, CCTV, case management
software, exception based reporting etc.)
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelors degree
- Strong business relationship skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, electronic communication and
- High level of confidentiality and superior organization skills
with attention to detail
- Wicklander-Zulawski Interviewing Certificate and CFI (Certified
Forensic Interviewer) a plus.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Loss Prevention and in a
retail environment; multi-store experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, Access etc.
- Familiarity with LP industry related technology/tools: CCTV
software, Exception Based Reporting, and other
Keywords: Parker's Convenience Stores, Charleston , Area Loss Prevention Manager, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!