Claims Auto Adjuster - Total Loss Representative
Company: Safe Auto
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who We Are:
SafeAuto is a thriving insurance company based in Columbus,
Ohio. For over 25 years we have continued to provide our customers
with engaging customer service and technology that makes insurance
easy to understand. At SafeAuto, our culture, values, and
commitment to diversity define who we are and what we do. We strive
to provide a culture that is forward-thinking and inclusive. Here
at SafeAuto, we value providing affordable car insurance to every
customer so they can enjoy the road ahead.
To be considered, you must have 2-4 years experience in the auto
insurance claims industry.
As a Total Loss Adjuster, you will investigate and effectively
resolve 1st and 3rd party physical damage claims, via the
telephone, where no coverage issues exist by performing the
Our ideal candidate has a college degree, excellent
communication and organizational skills as well as strong computer
skills. You must be able to multi task in a fast paced,
collaborative environment while demonstrating persistence and
problem-solving skills. If you are interested in offering
exceptional customer service, keeping an eye on details while using
good judgment, we want to talk with you! *This can vary depending
on KSA's and Competencies
What you will be doing:
- Reviews new claim reports assigned to them to determine most
effective handling procedures required for each individual
- Responsible for complete contact on all new losses assigned in
accordance with the accountability standards.
- Authorizes rental vehicles for 1st and 3rd party claimants via
the ARMS system in accordance with the accountability
- Responds to all voicemail, mail, and faxes in accordance with
the accountability standards.
- Maintains an effective diary.
- Maintains a good working relationship with Staff Appraisers and
Independent Appraisal Companies in an attempt to encourage prompt
and accurate property damage evaluations for those who are party to
- Authorizes and/or approves all claims payments within the
delegated authority. Submits claims payments for approval when
settlement amount exceeds the delegated authority.
- Ensures that all documents pertaining to a claim are
electronically attached and labeled correctly in the claims
- Closely monitors claims involving salvages/total vehicles to
ensure prompt handling of these files in an attempt to keep
towing/storage costs at a minimum.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two year's of claims
experience with a previous history of success as determined via
- Great benefits the day you start - health, dental, and
- Paid time off and eight (8) paid holidays so you can visit your
family, take a trip, or enjoy a staycation
- 401k with company match
- Rewards for great work - yearly performance-based bonuses
- Opportunity for advancement in a growing company and
- As you are working from home you get to wear what you want! No
need to worry about traffic nor gas. The best part is you will have
more time to yourself and family!
- Wellness program
Employment and advancement opportunities within SafeAuto are
based upon merit. SafeAuto does not discriminate, or tolerate
discrimination, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability status, military or veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by law. SafeAuto also makes
reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law for qualified
individuals with known disabilities. These standards apply to all
aspects of employment, recruitment, compensation, benefits, and
Keywords: Safe Auto, Charleston , Claims Auto Adjuster - Total Loss Representative, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!