Market Intelligence Analyst - Charleston, SC
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: July 21, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for developing a deep understanding of local market
conditions to guide short-term decision-making and long-term
strategy for the local market operating teams.
- Utilize rigorous, fact based, quantitative analysis to support
recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness and
alignment for any recommendations.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to guide operational
- Assist in building consistently accurate databases and toolkits
for Market Intelligence. Have a detailed understanding of the
uses of these databases. Present and explain analytical
contributions to business decisions at the Division level.
Manage deal feasibility data collection.
- Assist in completion of the feasibilities: Manage feasy tasks,
including conducting fieldwork, gathering data from the competitive
database(s) and other secondary sources, and compiling/formatting
information in the feasy format.
- Assist in completion of the annual Operational Strategic Plan
(OSP). Understand the different sections of the OSP. Gather
primary and secondary data, assist in data analysis, and contribute
to production of the OSP presentation.
- Prioritize effectively across multiple projects/workstreams and
efficiently use the organization's resources across
- Understand PulteGroup concepts, especially Targeted Consumer
Groups (TCGs) and how the needs and wants of the consumer relate to
- Demonstrate understanding of the market and key submarkets.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES Level: Mentor / Coach
SCOPE: (Decision making, size of organization,
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
Keywords: PulteGroup, Charleston , Market Intelligence Analyst - Charleston, SC, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!