Posted on: September 12, 2021
The Customer Service Associate provides excellent customer
service and supports their manager in meeting store operational,
sales and profitability objectives. The Customer Service Associate
serves our customer's needs by being well trained, friendly and
responsive while following company procedures and policies.
Customer Service Associates help to serve our customer needs and
requirements, resulting in satisfied, repeat customers. They help
their managers maintain inventory, cash, and forms according to
company requirements. They greet and thank our customers on each
visit and service our customers in a fast and friendly manner.
Additionally, Customer Service Associates make sure all shift tasks
are completed and assist in maintaining the Enmarket cleanliness
and customer service standards at their location.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Reports for work at scheduled time, with a clean, neat,
well-groomed appearance and in uniform with name tag. Ready to meet
and serve our customer's needs.
2. Count and verify starting cash and inventory to make sure it
agrees with the last shift cashier.
3. Greet every customer pleasantly, with a smile and positive
attitude, and always offer ways to assist them, such as using
pumps, locating merchandise, buying a car wash (where offered), and
thanking them for trading with ENMARKET, so they will return to the
location as a loyal customer.
4. Match customer sale on pumps with pump number and amount on cash
register to assure accuracy, complete total sale and collect proper
amount and return appropriate change to customer by counting it to
them in a friendly manner.
5. Count all cash and change accurately so your shift report forms
will balance with sales and our customers and the company receive
fair, honest results.
6. Complete all cleaning tasks assigned such as windows, doors,
counters, floors inside and out, restrooms, food service areas,
7. Restock shelves, racks, coolers and food service programs with
merchandise at the beginning, during and the end of the shift as
needed to provide our customers the products that they want.
8. Work at a rapid pace totaling customer orders, counting change,
supplying other products to keep the customer's time brief and so
there is no line of waiting customers.
9. Provide outstanding service to customers, serve as role model
for other employees, and make customer service a number one
priority at Enmarket's stores/stations.
10. Monitor all areas of the property during the shift to maintain
safety, cleanliness, adequate product, service standards, and
11. Know and follow all safety and environmental procedures and
12. Know and able to perform every task within the store and
station needed on shifts.
13. Complete all assigned store/station tasks and activities as
required to meet company standards.
14. Follow all company policies and State and Federal Laws dealing
with the sale of alcohol beverages and tobacco products.
15. Help the Store Manager control work hours and overtime by
working assigned hours based on the location's weekly work
16. Help resolve customer complaints and problems quickly and
17. Complete all shift reports accurately, neatly and timely to
meet company standards.
18. Maintain a calm, poise and friendly demeanor when dealing with
rude customers or unpredictable situations.
19. Work independently without constant supervision to maintain a
level of service that will produce great customer satisfaction.
20. Perform all tasks, such as handling large amounts of cash and
merchandise, in a careful, organized, honest and responsible way so
reports balance and are completed accurately and on time.
21. Follow the correct vendor check-in procedures as defined in the
operations manual and trained by manager.
22. Follow all money policies and procedures including safe drop
and cash drawer policies.
23. Control the use of No Sales, Voids and Canceled Sales on your
24. Follow the company video and security procedures and
25. Know Enmark's credit card and check processing procedures and
follow them 100% of the time.
26. Follow all company policies and local, state and federal
27. Other duties as may be assigned/needed.
• Must have a customer-centric, friendly, service attitude.
• Ability to stand at register for up to 8 hours at a time to serve
• Ability to perform basic math functions (adding, subtracting,
multiplying, dividing, fractions, percentages); understanding
volume, pounds, etc.is required.
• Ability to stoop, bend, stretch, reach, stack, and lift inventory
weighing up to 40 pounds to stock, inventory, and sell merchandise
and keep the kiosk/store/station/lot clean.
• Be able to see, differentiate and compute money.
• Ability to hear, understand, and respond to requests and to
communicate information clearly using the English language.
• Ability to use POS (cash register and pump controls).
• Be able to work all assigned shifts.
• Must have a strong work ethic and be able to cooperate and get
along with co-workers.
Reports to: The General Manager and Assistant General Manager
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Enmarket, Charleston , Cashier C-Store, Other , Walterboro, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!