Directs and coordinates operational activities of delivery
equipment and personnel.
• Recommend performance management actions including but not
limited to selection and hiring, transferring and discharging, the
assignment of work, the receipt of rewards or progressive
• Oversee the routing of delivery trucks using the computerized
Roadnet routing system.
• Assigns all drivers and driver helpers to each route each
• Updates, review and sets delivery routes through out the day
using the GreenMile driver tracking software.
• Monitor driving performance per driver using the Geotab
• Rides with drivers to observe work habits and identify areas
of needed improvement conducting training when necessary.
• Trains drivers in the areas of safe driving, proper lifting
techniques and company delivery process and procedure.
• Interacts with internal departments and customers to resolve
delivery problems as they occur throughout the day.
• On occasion may be called upon to run a delivery route as
Associates degree from a two year college or technical school
preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
• Requires a current state driver's license
• CDL License preferred
• Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the
state (i.e. TABC License – Texas)
• Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle
• Ability to operate material handling equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
REM-02 WS-02 WS-LC
Shift start: 8:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 45 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 21+ years old
About Republic National Distributing
With roots extending before Prohibition, RNDC is one of the
nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors,
specializing in wine and spirits.
As the preferred partner for alcohol producers who value the
three-tier system, RNDC serves as a brand-building and product
expert liaison between suppliers and those who sell or serve
alcoholic beverages. Customer service, product expertise, and
executional excellence are the hallmarks of our enduring
By closely monitoring evolving market trends, we understand the
unique needs of our customers and consumers. Our knowledge in the
process and craft of alcoholic beverage production fuels our
passion for the art of selling lifestyle products.